Home › FAQs
- Is my item in stock?
- Can I pay by cheque or cash?
- Are all prices inclusive of VAT?
- Do you have a shop?
- Do you have a catalogue?
- I’m new to the site, how do I order?
- Can I contact you by telephone?
- Do I have to order online?
- When will I be charged for my purchase?
- How do I return an item?
- Can I get more information about a product?
- Can I cancel my order?
- What will happen if I’m not in when you deliver my parcel?
- Do I have to pay for return postage?
- What are your store opening times?
We’ll try our hardest to make sure this website is up to date and if an item is unavailable we’ll try and make sure it’s highlighted next to the product. Occasionally something is out of stock but we’ll be able to get it in within 48 hours so in that instance we’d class the item as ‘in stock’.
We cannot ensure permanent availability of all items, although we try our hardest. Some goods sell much better than we predict; lead times can also be quite long. If something is out of stock, we'll always give you the best information we can on anticipated delivery dates.
We only accept online payments on this website using one of the following methods: Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Visa Electron or PayPal. Your payment details will be processed securely online using the Sage Pay Secure Payments system.
Menswear - is inclusive of VAT the prices shown next to the products on this website are all inclusive of VAT.
Schoolwear – Some larger sizes are inclusive of VAT
We do. Our shop is in Bury St Edmunds and you can see what brands we stock on the Shop page.
No, sorry, we don’t currently have a catalogue. If there’s anything you’d like that you think we might stock in the shop don’t hesitate to call us on 01284 754276.
Ordering from this website is a bit like buying something in a shop, you browse to find what you want and when you find it you pop it in your basket. You can start browsing by choosing one of the navigation links at the top of the site.
Here’s the process you’ll be taken through when you find the product you want:
- You will add the item to your basket and proceed to checkout
- You will then be asked to confirm your items and select your delivery options
- You will be asked to complete personal details such as name and delivery address
- You will be asked to confirm the order and delivery information and input your payment details, which are handled by Sage Pay within the Aubyn Davies website.
- Having paid for the product you will be shown an order confirmation page and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you have provided.
Yes, you can call us on 01284 754276
No, you can telephone us on 01284 754276 if you’d like to place an order over the phone.
Payment is taken when you place your order on the website.
Please visit our returns page for details on how to return an item.
We try to include as much information about the product and sizing as possible but if you need further details please email us at: email@example.com
You have the right to cancel your order at any time. If the goods have already been dispatched you should return them to us immediately. If the goods haven’t been dispatched please call us to cancel the order on 01284 754276
The carrier will leave a card informing you that delivery has been attempted. On this card will be instructions on how to obtain your parcel.
If you are returning goods for a refund or exchange, you are responsible for the cost of return. If the goods are faulty upon delivery we will reimburse your postal costs. For more information see our returns page.
Our opening hours are:
Monday - Saturday 10.00 - 17.00
Sunday - 11.00 - 16.00
If you have any other questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org